My name is Jeremy Page, a former 1%-er in Empower Network.
I am out.
Dave Wood just rolled out a new compensation plan and the new Project Titan, so does this mean I’m back on board? Uhh, just watch the video.
Enter my buddy Brad:
(take notes, be sure to watch till the end)
Watched the video all the way? Good.
Dan and Brad schedule 45 minutes for each call, so only schedule if you’re serious:
Look, I got love for Empower Network (they helped me a lot) and David Wood is still one of the rawest visionaries in the industry…but yeah…
…well, you know the story now.
I still stand by my original Empower Network review, 100%.
Empower Network is an online network marketing company that sells internet marketing tools and training. Namely, a blogging platform and a line of digital products that teach people how to make money on the internet.
Then, as a business opportunity, you have the option to sell the products and receive commissions.
Before starting Empower Network, co-founder David Wood endured years of approaching well-dressed people in Wal-Mart, 3-ways, home meetings and other traditional multi-level-marketing activities.
Then, he figured out a way to scale his businesses (the internet way), teams up with David Sharpe (another raw marketing brain-child) and together they launch Empower Network on October 31, 2011.
One week later, the company surmounts 1 million in paid commissions and never looked back.
A movement is started. Think: new-age MLM.
Empower Network has five core products, although new Empower Network “add-ons” like ipas 2 have bundled the products to add simplicity.
Here are the five core:
- Kalatu blog $25/mo: web blogging platform and mobile app for iPhone/Android…I’d say it’s comparable to WordPress frameworks like Genesis and Thesis – the Kalatu comes with 8 different themes, and targets people in the network and affiliate marketing industry while also providing options for the small business and real estate spaces. Good product. Revolutionary? Hardly, but a much better improvement from their original blogging platform. You can get started for $9
- Inner Circle $100/mo: an archived audio library that feature Empower Network leaders delivering weekly mindset/inspirational calls since late ‘2011, lot’s of hype and redundancy (you’ll hear Dave Sharpe’s addiction stories 50+ times if you listened to all of them), but some great gems in there to get your mind right
- Top Producer Formula $500: learn the best skillsets and how-to’s from Empower Network elite; this seems to be the old 15k formula
- Team Building Formula $1,000: the ultimate presentation about team duplication, specifically for multi-level marketing teams
- Mass Influence Formula $3,500: power presentations on sales and persuasion, produced by the big-leagues and elite
[November 2015 update: Empower Network just rolled out a new uni-level compensation plan. It has a ton of ranks, and time will tell if it works. I’ll be honest, it appears the comp plan primarily achieves manufactured urgency.]
Here is the old Empower Network compensation plan, in thirty seconds:
- You only earn commissions for products you’ve purchased (if you aren’t qualified, they pass up to the next person who is qualified)
- You get 100% payouts on all the products (except Master’s Course, where you get paid a $3,000 commission for $3,500 sale) …however, you pass up your 2nd, 4th, 6th sale and every fifth sale after that — on each product.
- Finally, there is a $19.99 monthly affiliate fee that you pay to sell the products. Check out my more thorough Empower Network compensation plan post for more details.
So, real quick…
The good: Empower Network is ‘big ticket’ (earn up to $4,625 per affiliate), most of the tools and training are top-tier and their sales funnel flat-out works…
…and they are still in their infancy.
(That makes it pretty dang exciting)
The bad: (The complaints!) Empower Network gets scrutinized because of the spammy and lazy marketers who promote it, some of their products desperately need upgrades, and it is expensive to get “all-in”.
So, even though I am an affiliate, I think I have been pretty straight with you.
Bottom line is this: if there is a better (and more lucrative) online marketing sales funnel that exists on the internet today, I don’t know about it. The comp plan is solid, the products are impressive.
So, hear me out for a sec…
I blog, and I rank my webpages on top of Google for lucrative keywords.
It’s what I do, and it flat-out works.
Think of the possibilities.
There are tens of thousands of keywords on the internet that would attract people into your Empower Network business.
Imagine ranking for those keywords, like I do.
I am looking for people who are ready to manifest their intentions and make the sacrifices – time, money, sleep, watching TV whatever – to hit 15k months. Sound like you? Thanks for taking the time to read my Empower Network review.
To 15k months,
PS. In case you just scrolled to the bottom, I decided to part ways with Empower Network.
After you see this, you’ll see why it was a no-brainer for me.