It’s true, I was banned by Empower Network.
After ranking #2 on Google for “Empower Network” with another site, their compliance department asked me to remove the site because I was infringing their name.
You see, I made the silly mistake of having “empowernetwork” in the domain name.
I logged into my back office, and my account had been disabled.
After taking the site down and making a few phone calls, everything was resolved and I launched this site.
Now, I am back. Stronger than ever.
My name is Jeremy Page, and I teach my students how to earn $5,000-$10,000/mo in the Empower Network using free traffic strategies.
Basically, I crush Google, and you can, too.
Before studying my Empower Network review, watch this video that exposes my ‘blogging secrets’ that give me $1,000 days on this innocent-looking blog.
Pulling down $1,000 days is not typical and you should see the average earnings.
Look, I am not in the top 50 of the company, but I am probably in the top 50 ‘fasting-growing’ teams…
…and lemme tell ya why that’s actually a blessing for you: unlike the other Empower Network teams out there, you’ll actually have access to me.
Yes, personal one-on-one coaching from a guy who ranks for anything he wants on Google.
Wanna get there in 30-45 days? Take the shortcut.
Those other leaders that bring in the masses each day with paid traffic? They can’t give people their time. It’s impossible.
I am ready to turn your Empower Network business into an empire. I am doing it right now with this blog, so there is no pretending here.
Everybody can tell you how they did it, but they never did it.
Just keep reading and you’ll eventually discover my ‘blogging technique’ that keeps me getting Empower Network sign-ups without any…
…picking up the phone…
…or hitting up strangers on Facebook (wow).
Empower Network is an online network marketing company that sells internet marketing tools and training. Namely, a blogging platform and a line of digital products that teach people how to make money on the internet.
Then, as a business opportunity, you have the option to sell the products and receive commissions.
Before starting Empower Network, co-founder David Wood endured years of approaching well-dressed people in Wal-Mart, 3-ways, home meetings and other traditional multi-level-marketing activities.
Then, he figured out a way to scale his businesses (the internet way), teams up with David Sharpe (another raw marketing brain-child) and together they launch Empower Network on October 31, 2011.
One week later, the company surmounts 1 million in paid commissions and never looked back.
A movement is started. Think: new age MLM.
Or, the Empower Network scam, as they say. Yes, they have their issues just like any other company, but they are legit and legal. Not a scam. My payments graciously get deposited into my Wells Fargo bank account whenever I want.
Empower Network has five core products:
- Viral Blogging System (aka ‘Blog Beast’) $25/mo :: web blogging platform and mobile app for iPhone/Android, manage several domains in one location, still in beta (i still can’t figure out how to delete a post yet), not “revolutionary” like company promised
- Inner Circle $100/mo :: an archived audio library that feature Empower Network leaders delivering weekly mindset/inspirational calls since late ’2011, lot’s of hype and redundancy (you’ll hear Dave Sharpe’s addiction stories 50+ times if you listened to all of them), but some great gems in there to get your mind right
- Costa Rica Mastermind $500 :: recorded mastermind event from almost two years ago, good quality but severely out-dated (speculating a refresh here in the next 6-12 months)
- 15k Formula $1,000 :: a series of over-the-shoulder webinars from top leaders in the Empower Network, the ‘hands-on’ way to replicate the Empower Network ballers…probably the best $1,000 in internet marketing training I have ever spent
- Master’s Course $3,500 :: recordings from top leaders who are trying to move from $10k/mo to $50k/mo, or from $50k/mo to $100k/mo…not applicable training to the beginning marketer…great (and necessary) piece to make the business opportunity ‘big-ticket’
The Empower Network compensation plan, in thirty seconds:
- You only earn commissions for products you’ve purchased (if you aren’t qualified, they pass up to the next person who is qualified)
- You get 100% payouts on all the products (except Master’s Course, where you get paid a $3,000 commission for $3,500 sale) …however, you pass up your 2nd, 4th, 6th sale and every fifth sale after that — on each product.
- Only one person gets paid for each commission.
Finally, there is a $19.99 monthly affiliate fee that you pay to sell the products.
It’s a unique compensation plan that allows you to make more money than your sponsor. It’s fair but also gives you incentives to providing leadership as well.
Check out my more thorough Empower Network compensation plan post for more details.
Before considering joining, I wanted to address a couple myths that are plaguing the Empower Network brand around the world:
- Myth 1 :: You are going to make ‘funny money’ by buying the Viral Blogging System and beginning a new path of daily blogging
Sadly, many Empower Network sign-ups are resulted because of this mentality.
Then, three weeks later, their blog hasn’t netted any commissions and they peace out, calling Empower Network a scam.
Although blogging is extremely lucrative when done correctly (like this website), the big-leagues at Google have made it clear that daily blogging doesn’t actually result in increased traffic. In fact, daily blogging that is thin, non-comprehensive and serves no intent will just put you in Google’s doghouse.
A dig deeper in this topic and drop 1,500 words of lucrative blogging gold in my Broke Blogging Phenomenon post.
- Myth 2 :: You are going to make ‘funny money’ by joining at the $25 Viral Blogging System level
It might help your existing business because the blogging platform is a great product, but as far as earning commissions…
…the $25 commissions won’t ever make you transformational income.
On the other hand, you get ‘all-in’, and make one ‘all-in’ sale (someone under you who decides to get all the products), you would profit $4,625. You would have to make 185 sales of the $25 Blog Beast to rival those numbers.
Translation: adjust your minds.
The Empower Network was designed to work for big-ticket mentality and appeal to affluent people.
You know, people who want to do it big.
If this is not your long-term mindset but still want to make money online I would sell Amazon or Clickbank products.
So, real quick…
The good: Empower Network is ‘big ticket’ (earn up to $4,625 per affiliate), most of the tools and training are top-tier and their sales funnel flat-out works…
…and they are still in their infancy.
(That makes it pretty dang exciting)
The bad: Empower Network gets scrutinized because of the spammy and lazy marketers who promote it, some of their products desperately need upgrades, and it is expensive to get “all-in”.
So, even though I am an affiliate, I think I have been pretty straight with you.
Bottom line is this: if there is a better (and more lucrative) online marketing sales funnel that exists on the internet today, I don’t know about it.
And thankfully, the people who are making the most money with Empower Network are people delivering the most value to other people…
…and are sacrificing and doing whatever it takes to see changes in their lives.
(no scarcity or “me-first” mentality…)
So, hear me out for a sec…
Remember that ‘blogging technique’ I told you about in the beginning of this review?
That technique alone gets me hundreds of targeted people searching for Empower Network-related terms on this website…every single day.
That’s right, without ever spending a dime on paid traffic…
…picking up the phone…
…or ‘networking’ on Facebook…
…I have people searching for Empower Network-terms coming straight to my blog posts, where they see me with my legs kicked up and arms wide open.
Oh, and all-in members (people who buy all the products) will get a customized blog ($500 – like this one) and a month of SEO ($997) on me.
It’s the ultimate fast-track to 5k/mo in 90 days.
Look, I have the blueprint (over-the-shoulder videos) to share with people who partner with me, but remember…
…I do not want to partner with “me-first-marketers”.
I am looking for people who are ready to manifest their intentions and make the sacrifices – time, money, sleep, watching NFL games, whatever – to see transformational changes.
Sound like you? Then let’s team up:
Thanks for taking the time to read my Empower Network review.
Your Empower Network coach,