Hopefully you came here to get the “dirty” on Neobux.
Neobux has grown fast, and since their 2006 launch, they’re currently at one of their highest peaks, buzz-wise:
So, why is Neobux still staying relevant?
I’ve got my reasons, but to put it bluntly, the advertising market is in huge demand right now.
Does that mean I’m joining them?
Uh, I’ll let my pal Brad explain everything:
Watched the video all the way? Good.
Dan and Brad schedule 45 minutes for each call, so only schedule if you’re serious:
Hopefully, that made things clear. Either way, here is my Neobux review:
Neobux, as a PTC (pay to click) business, is an online advertising company. They pay its members to look at advertisements.
The concept is simple: members join, get paid to look at and then click on advertisements, then get paid even more when they refer people.
New members are called referrals, and these are members’ way to really start making money. A member’s referrals makes him money every time they watch and click ads.
You see, there is opportunity for leverage. It’s not unethical, it’s just smart business.
So, while the initial stages of a Neobux membership are about watching ads and clicking on them, the real money is through referrals.
The founding story of Neobux explains one of its greatest strengths, as it was and always has been the motivation for creating this company.
You see, the founder, who goes by the name of Fernando or Rekz, had a bad experience with an online network marketing company: they stole money from him after a month of membership in the program.
Rather than walk away bitter, he decided to form his own PTC business and do things right: the focus would be on prompt payout.
To this day, the company maintains a policy of instant payment once a member has requested it…and this is the backbone of Neobux’s singular longevity: they’ve been in business now for 8 years and counting.
In the world of online companies – especially profit-share companies..
…you know that eight years is an eternity. Well done, Neobux.
So, where does all the advertising exposure come from in Neobux?
Simple: it comes from the advertisers whose ads members are viewing. Their motivation is exposure for their product.
So in essence, Neobux is a marketing company, connecting advertisers with an audience. The advertisers have a consistent stream of viewers paying attention to their videos, banners, and website landing pages, while the Neobux members get paid to simply view those ads. The whole network grows via referrals.
Existing members are motivated to help the company grow by developing their own squadron of referrals who work under them, earning them a commission. More members means Neobux has a wider audience to view ads placed by their advertisers, so everybody wins.
- Free to join. At minimum, you can try it out with no-strings-attached.
- Rent Referrals. Perhaps the most compelling aspect of the Neobux business model is the option to “rent” referrals. Remember, the more referrals a member has, the more money he or she will make, and finding referrals is up to the member. With Neobux, members can rent referrals. They simply pay a small fee to have a team of “ad viewers” work under them, earning them commissions.
- Mini Jobs. Here is yet another way for member to earn money: advertisers pay members to perform small tasks such as categorizing things or answering questions about a website, telling whether an image caption matches the title, whether there’s a phone number on the website, etc. (Kinda like a mini Fiverr)
- Easy to earn money. Click on ads, refer others? This is painfully simple.
Remember, Neobux is at the top of their industry. Yes, there are a lot of imitators out there doing the profit-share thing, but none of them hold a candle to Neobux’s numbers.
There is a reason for that.
They’re doing a lot of things right: Paying members on time, all the time, positive profit-share margins, etc…
…this company deserves our respect.
- False Expectations. One thing to note is that although it’s possible to make a lot of money with Neobux, the road to riches is a long, gradual ascent. It does take several months before members start seeing any money, and even longer to build up a cadre of referrals…unless you have a marketing baller like me as your mentor (hint, hint).
Quite honestly, many members simply don’t make it through those first few months, and that’s the “con” of Neobux: it’s a long slow roll to the top and many people simply can’t hang.
We mentioned the long, gradual ascent to riches with Neobux…it takes hard work and a time investment at first.
That’s pretty much to be expected…
…Neobux doesn’t promise instant riches, or a get rich quick scheme.
No. This, like any other legitimate business, takes some initiative, motivation, persistence and vision. Members must understand the business model in order to be able to persevere.
What Neobux can do for its members is supply a steady, moderate income which supplements other income streams. Not everyone has the persistence to stick with the program and not everyone has the ability to get through the initial phases of membership, which involve some grunt-work of watching and clicking on a whole lot of ads, although I guess you could outsource this pretty easy.
For the past eight years, Neobux has developed its business model steadily and with true vision behind the scenes. The creation of the referral rental program was revolutionary. It showed that Neobux is an industry-leading force that’s focused on the future.
They’ve also developed other ways to earn, which could be a good thing or a bad thing…
(I personally would rather work in a painfully-simple business model that keeps people focused on one single thing)
They’ve also added some recent upgrades that help make Neobux the “gold standard” in pay-to-click advertising:
- Incorporating the “red dot” system to prevent use of autoclicks (this is huge..prevents fraud)
- Engineering the “Mini Jobs” as additional way for member to make money
- Instituted a poll-driven increase in minimum cashout, approved by members
So, can you crush it in Neobux?
Absolutely, and thousands of people do.
Bottom line, you’ll need to know how to recruit.
Opportunity is there, but understand that the real money is in the leveraging of other referrals.
Yes, you can retire off of Neobux earnings, but you’re going to need to recruit dozens of high-committed Neobux soldiers if you wanna be rocking top-floor penthouse with your golfing buddies in Dubai.
Remember, the world is a very big place, and people need advertising. But if you’re doing this to chase money, just stop.
There’s a better way that doesn’t involve hopping on the next “launch”. Learn about our coaching here.