Skincare is competitive.
Nevertheless, Nerium International is pushing into the market share with a unique product line.
Plus, just when you thought consumer demand for new skincare lines was at its peak, it’s actually rising and has been for quite some time. People search on it with ever increasing frequency, according to Google Trends:
Overall? Good company.
Does this mean I’m on board?
This short video explains everything:
(be sure to watch till the end)
Watched the video all the way? Good.
Dan and Brad schedule 45 minutes for each call, so only schedule if you’re serious:
So, that should make myself clear.
Here’s my Nerium review, continued.
Seems the world just can’t get enough of new skincare products. But is Nerium a good product and a good company with a good opportunity? Let’s see.
Based in Texas, Nerium was launched in 2011 and features the slogan “looking better and living better”. It’s a skincare line and marketers have had to foresight to get the line featured on major media outlets such as…
- the women’s talk show The View-
- Good Morning America
- CBS Chicago
- The Wendy Williams Show
- dozens of local magazines like The Dallas Business Journal
- national magazines like Life & Style (a gossip rag like People)
The founder is Jeff Olson, founder of The People’s Network which you may have actually heard of (personal development company). He wrote “Slight Edge”, a book on achieving success. It’s an actual hardcover book, for actual sale on Amazon with 4,634 actual reviews on Goodreads.
Mr. Olsen is formerly associated with PrePaid Legal, he left that outfit to form Nerium International.
The rest of the team is comprised of an impressive lineup of heavy-hitters with decades in network marketing.
Sure beats the Founders Page of many MLM setups, where all you get is a few kids with some selling under their belts. Here you see real professionals with titles like Director of IT, General Manager of Mexico, Director of Global Quality & Supply Chain.
The Company culture is strong, and there are pictures of the corporate team on the website, along with their life-size mascot, Nate the Beaker. He represents the science behind the products.
Speaking of products…
The NeriumAD Sincare line is based on the age-defying properties of Nerium oleander. Before you sound the alarm on its potential suicide-related uses, be assured that NeriumAD is not harmful.
As WebMD states, small amounts are used medicinally, especially for the heart.
30% of profits from sales go directly into skincare research. Nerium International is a division of Nerium Biotechnology, Inc and a partner with Nerium SkinCare…so as you can see they’re serious about their formula, their research, and about developing future products…which include:
- Eye cream
- Brightening Cream
- Contouring lotion
Right now the products are the day cream and the night cream versions of Nerium AD Age defying treatment, which will always be the flagship product.
What makes the product stand out in a crowd? Well for starters, nobody else is using oleander in their products, or pouring quite so much research into this ingredient. Here are a few more marketing tidbits:
- it contains a proprietary protein blend and exclusive NAE-6 extract (from nerium oleander and aloe)
- skin specialists use digital imaging to see changes in customers’ skin…visible proof
- you can see some of the slightly creepy looking images on the Nerium website under “clinical trials”
- even long-term safety trials were conducted by an independent lab
- refer to the impressive and imposing “Science and Safety Info Packet” from the website, complete with references etc. Great marketing, great resources for brand partners.
- Over 1.5 million bottles shipped
- impressive scientific advisory board
- lots of science on the website to back things up
- also marketable to men
The Compensation Plan
Become an “Independent Brand Partner” and take advantage of the incredible rich array of training and resource materials made available, including business materials in 4 different languages.
I’m going to skip the car bonus, and some of the other slightly “gimmicky” benefits of the Nerium compensation plan and just give the meat of the matter:
- Personal Customer commissions starting at 10% up to 25% depending on volume
- Each new Preferred Customer nets you bonuses starting at $16 for 1 bottle of night cream
- Residual income is 5% up to 6 levels and 2%-1% on 4 more levels below that
- PV requirements & group volume requirements to earn residual income:
- 200 PV retail
- 1,500 GV and 3 active legs
- Optional success packs qualify you to immediately earn commissions & bonuses:
- Option 1: $999.95. You get 20 bottles of various product + launch kit
- Option 2: $499.95. You get 7 bottles of various product + launch kit
- Option 4: $99.95. You get the Brand Partner Launch Kit but no product.
- qualify for free autoship
- earn $50-$325 when you sell success packs to new personally sponsored Brand Partners in your first 30 days
Retail sales income is generated by purchasing the product at wholesale and selling it for retail price. An example of pricing:
NeriumAD Night Cream retail price : $110 – wholesale price = $30 profit
NeriumAD combo pack retail price of $165 – wholesale price = $45 profit
NeriumFirm retail price of $98 – wholesale price = $28 profit
The Pros & Cons
- awesome science to back up skincare line
- unique ingredient in the product line
- exploit the rising demand for new skincare lines
- direct selling celebrity caché with Jeff Olsen at the helm
- spending on he global market for skincare just keeps growing
- nice residual sales take: 5%
- awesome training for Brand Partners
- professional development opportunities for Brand Partners
- skincare-so competitive
- pricey products…but remember that means higher earnings per sale
- slightly complicated compensation plan
When you invest your time and money in a business opportunity, you like to think you’ve chosen a good company and a good product. You’ve already seen what a good product this is, and now you know how good the company seems to be as well.
If you’re turned off by what you think are obstacles to selling skincare online, but at the same time attracted to the possibilities in such a high-demand product area, then Nerium International might be the one to try.
Nerium International exudes a solid, caring company culture that reassures anyone considering joining, They offer a multitude of resources & training for Partners, and the product is something easy to get behind.
Want to be part of something real? If skincare is your thing, Nerium is it.
However, if you’re in it merely to chase the next opportunity, I’d move along. Not to call you out, but you’re a money-chaser, and 99% of the time, you’ll fail.
If you’re looking for sustainable side income, there are much better ways. My non-MLM, 30k months are derived from a completely different industry. You can apply for mentorship here.