Swissgolden sells gold bars to the non high-rollers.
They’re cashing in on the trending interest in buying and selling gold, and I’m not mad at that. But I’ve seen it with Emgoldex and Karatbars – these programs got hot for awhile and then faded into obscurity.
I’m not a hater, but I held out on joining Swissgolden.
This video explains:
All good? Let’s continue…
Gold bars are sold in sizes ranging from a tiny 1 gram chip to 100 grams. If you’re imagining a brick-like “gold bar” then these are much smaller.
And that happens to be the whole point of Swiss Golden: small gold bars for people with smaller bank accounts. It’s gold-buying for the masses, where for as little as around $40, you can purchase a 1 gram gold “bar”.
People like to use these smaller bars as gifts for grandchildren, as a traditional investment in their future. Now the tradition isn’t just for rich people any more. Any parent can celebrate the birth of a child with a gold bar. These make excellent Godparents’ gifts …you get the idea: lots of market share potential.
The bars themselves are offered up from Swiss and German companies:
- Valcami. This is a Swiss gold company that issues 1 gram (and up) gold “bars” that are 999.99% pure gold. They come laminated on a card complete with the signature of the certified assayer, the one who certifies that the gold is pure.
- Argor-Heraeus. They also offer the 1-gram gold chips, slightly different looking packaging (black and gold, if that fits your giving theme). If you buy 100 grams and want the whole thing in one bar, this is who offers it, along with Degussa, below.
- Argor Heraeus SA. 2 gram denominations, signed by the assayer.
- Degussa. Swissgolden uses Degussa for the larger bars- 50 grams or 100 grams. The 50 gram purchase is served up in the form of a tray consisting of 50 1-gram bars, which snap apart for individual giving. The 100 gram bar is one solid bar of gold.
There is a very slight discount for buying more grams
- 1 gram = 35 EUR
- 2 grams = 65 EUR
- 5 grams = 172 EUR
Degussa, Argor Heraeus, and Volcami are indeed real gold companies.
Degussa also trades in silver, and buys gold jewelry for melting down and returning to the precious metal trade. They are members of the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association), the American Numismatic Association, and several in Germany. Apparently Germany is a world center of gold trading and storage.
Swissgolden will buy back their customers’ gold at any time through the admin panel, which is available 24/7.
The most notable fact about how Swissgolden compensates its affiliates is that the only benefit is being able to buy more gold.
You get your gold purchase subsidized by the incoming purchase orders of customers you bring to Swissgolden to purchase gold.
If you make it into the leadership program, you will also get your processing fees taken care of, or mostly paid for. These amount to 10% of your purchase and go towards maintenance of your gold purchase order (i.e. administration fees).
The plan is simple: bring in enough orders and you get a commission. It’s pretty much borrowed from an old-school retail commission structure…except you have to spend your earnings at the company store!
Fill up your matrices and get a bonus credit.
- To fill a “Main Table” matrix slot, you must sell a gold order worth at least 7,000 EUR.
- To fill a “VIP Table” matrix slot, you must sell a gold order worth at least 27,500 EUR.
- There are 4 tables:
- Main Table (7000 EUR to fill a slot, 15 cells or slots)
- Preliminary Table (7000 EUR to fill a slot, 15 cells or slots)
- VIP Table (27500 EUR to fill a slow, 7 slots in all)
- Preliminary VIP Table (27500 EUR to fill a slot, 7 cells or slots)
- VIP PLUS Table (98,000 EUR to fill a slot, 7 slots in all)
Once you’ve filled all your tables with orders, you have completed a cycle. The idea of SwissGolden’s Marketing Program is that you can purchase gold without having to shell out cash for the full purchase price.
You get subsequent sales orders to “pay” for your original gold order. Keep it rolling, and you can place more gold orders for yourself. If you place an order for gold but can’t find more buyers to fill your slots, then you’ll have to purchase them for cash.
There is a 3-day cancellation period for preliminary orders and a 14 day cancellation for main orders.
- One may eventually own gold without having paid full cash price for it, letting one’s own marketing efforts take care of payment
- One may purchase small amounts of gold, starting at 1 gram
- The gold is verified, with assayer’s signature, 999.99% pure
- No huge up-front costs to participate
- Can cancel gold orders
- Buy-back program offered through Swissgolden
- Gold is up again for 2015:
Find more statistics at Statista
- Website gives very little information about the Swissgolden company and its founders
- It’s been around for 2 years but there’s very little out there about it except some dubious Facebook pages
Folks, you can cash in on gold without going through one of these programs.
It’s the sad story of chasing the next opportunity. Stop it. You can still earn substantial side income without humping the next opportunity until your commissions become so flaccid you’re forced to hop on another one.
Lol. Enough already.
You can build a long-term business that you’re proud of. Click here to learn about mentorship opportunities.