Isagenix is a popular health and wellness MLM that has gained some serious traction in recent years, putting them up there with the big daddy network marketing companies (like Advocare, Amway, and Beachbody).
Is Isagenix really on that Advocare level, though?
Historically? Advocare, all day, but Isagenix, believe it or not, has caught more buzz.
So have I been involved?
This video explains:
All good? Let’s continue…
If you’re set on seeking an MLM that promotes health and wealth, Isagenix merits consideration.
The world has finally caught on to the concept that health is holistic and by living a healthy lifestyle one can solve all sorts of physical problems.
Why does this matter?
Because anyone considering getting involved with Isagenix should be able to leverage that information, making it very easy to spread the word about the Isagenix system and its products.
Who doesn’t wanna be balling while flashing six-pack abs??
Sure, they’ve been challenged (what MLM hasn’t?), but their products are great, and their money-making plan? Perhaps even more impressive.
The Isagenix system is exciting, because it’s based on sound principles of health and nutrition, and it’s already accumulated a long list of success stories to back up its effectiveness.
First of all, Isagenix isn’t just selling weight loss products…this company is marketing an entire healthy living culture, featuring products ranging from eye cream to fiber snacks:
- healthy food products
- anti-aging skin care products
- energy supplements
- natural cleansing products
Classic MLM – a little all over the place lol.
But the idea behind the Isagenix system is to keep the vision “bigger”…
…overall rejuvenation, including improved mental activity, better physical performance and a slowing down of the aging process.
So, what’s not to love?
Anyone and everyone can get behind any one of those results, but combine all these fantastic solutions and the Isagenix system can be absolutely irresistible. Not only that, but its widespread appeal means there isn’t anyone out there who couldn’t benefit from using the Isagenix products.
That means your potentials are huge. Your market is anyone and everyone, and you’re only limited by your own lack of imagination as to how this far-reaching array of products will find applications in the daily routines of anyone on the planet.
It’s a complete system for health, not just individual products targeting one aspect of health. Each works in conjunction with the others for a total-body regimen.
As someone who frequently works out and tries to keep my body swole (do you even lift, bro lol), I actually see value in these products:
- Shakes have 23 grams of protein from grass-fed cows in New Zealand.
- “Ageless Essentials” age-defying nutrients engineered from cutting edge research.
- Mineral supplements have active ingredients from super foods which help your body combat stress, among other things.
- Natural Accelerator: facilitates cleansing process and increases fat burning.
- IsaFlush to keep your digestive system running smoothly during your Isagenix program.
This is a simple compensation plan based on years of success.
One thing you like to see in a MLM compensation plan is that it provides its members a way to generate steady income.
The startup is simple. As their website says, “With Isagenix, it takes just $150 to be your own boss and create unlimited income for the most important economy”.
So, buck fifty and you’re in the game.
There are 5 different ways to earn profits in the Isagenix system:
1) Retail Profits: Sell your wholesale products at retail prices through your website or at salons, gyms or doctor’s offices. Get up to 50% in retail profit. Retail direct purchases from your website are handled by Isagenix, including points and payment from your customers.
2) Product Introduction Bonuses: Product Introduction Bonus ($10 to $150 for each new associate you enroll). You must enroll a new associate who purchases the a qualifying intro product Pack and signs up for autoship.
3) Team Bonus Cycles
4) Executive Matching Team bonuses & Re-Entries: If you’re an executive and you get 200 cycles in a single week, you can apply for upline executive reentry. Reentry basically creates a new position above your current position, essentially moving you up in the ranks. Build a new sales team to earn more and more.
5) Incentives & Promotions: Highly motivating promos such as Isaderby and Rank Advancement Bonuses (earn up to $9000 in additional cash). Enroll 2 people in the same week and double your commission.
Opening an account has the following advantages:
- get your own personalized website
- order your products
- track your products
- access business building tools
- access training materials
Then, you move the ranks…nothing new here, just different payouts and benefits with each rank.
Consultant: Build two teams (left and right teams). After getting 100PV and 2 associates, you become a consultant. They must also be active.
Becoming a consultant means you can now qualify to earn cycles …every time someone orders on your team, you get volume. Earn 600 BV on one side and 300 BV on the other, that’s 1 cycle earned. That’s around $54.
You get to roll over (holdover volume) your BV towards the next cycle.
These are the main positions:
1) Manager: If you have two team members who become consultants, then you become a manager. Get $250 if you become a manager in the first 30 days.
2) Director: This happens when 6 of your associates achieve the rank of consultant. $750 bonus if you become a manager in first 90 days.
3) Executive: $1000 if you get executive within first 6 months. Get additional 10% matching team bonus.
Plenty of millionaires have been developed, and prospectives can learn all about them on the main Isagenix website.
Their leaders are killing it, at least.
So, let’s recap:
1) Brand name recognition
2) Positive reviews on Amazon (yes this matters a whole lot)
3) Nicely-priced (affordable for the masses)
4) Good support: nice online videos for customers on using the products
5) Unique Re-Entry Program (see above)
1) At the end of the day…another health MLM (yawn)
2) Some of the science seems questionable
3) Evidence for effectiveness is anecdotal rather than clinical
4) Some people don’t like the ingredients in some of the Isagenix products
I think if you’re super passionate about fitness, could be fair game (along with dozens of other “health MLMs”…)
Isagenix seems to be the trendiest at the moment, so if health and wealth is your thing, give her a shot. Just don’t expect to work from home and get rich overnight.
I would “loophole” around the masses, go after much less competitive niches, and in a much less-scuzzier way.
In other words, you might like our training because it helps you become a better version of yourself without peddling weight-loss shakes to your Facebook friends.