Juice Plus is a health and wellness network marketing company that focuses on nutritious food and drink products.
Health supplements in the MLM industry are undoubtedly abundant (see: Rain, Morinda, Herbalife, Isagenix) but Juice Plus keeps the focus strong on one important factor – they manufacture a vast selection of nutritional supplements that are formulated from whole food-based materials.
So have I been involved with these guys?
This video explains:
All good? Let’s continue…
Jay Martin founded the company in 1970, which means he’s been running it for 45 years now. This makes for a pretty dry LinkedIn profile but of course longevity in this industry speaks to success.
The product, however, is fascinating.
Juice Plus helps incorporate the food you should eat (but probably don’t want to) into your every day life by taking ingredients from the farm and offering them, astronaut-style, in encapsulated form.
Since fruits and veggies can lose a lot of their nutrition if they’re harvested too early or shipped long distances, Juice Plus opened “juicing and drying facilities” close to the farmers from whom they purchase their crops.
By using a process called “Individual Quick Freezing”, Juice Plus is able to guarantee a fresh product at all times.
Health nuts will be glad to know that Juice Plus utilizes every part of the vegetable or fruit… even the leaves, seeds, and peels. Juice Plus is NSF certified which means their products undergo private testing and meet strict health guidelines and essentially deliver the very best nutrition.
Today the company is headquartered in Tennessee, and functions in more than 20 countries around the world.
Products include a very popular line of juice powder concentrates from 17 various fruits, veggies, and grains. Every ingredient is specifically chosen to promote an impressive range of health benefits within the body.
Juice Plus also sells chewable supplements, nutrition bars, and dietary shakes. Some examples include:
- Orchard, Garden, Vineyard Blend Capsules- a blend of 30 diverse fruits, veggies, grains, and berries all jam-packed into one useful and totally powerful capsule. It includes blueberries, blackberries, bilberries, elderberries, and raspberries which provide the most influential and healthy antioxidants available.
- Tart Cherry & Honey Nutrition Bars- an easy healthy snack for any diet that you can take with you anywhere. Low-glycemic, gluten-free, non-dairy, and vegetarian friendly.
- Complete Variety Drink Mix- a whole food-based drink powder that offers a balanced diet in every serving. Makes a great breakfast on busy mornings, a beneficial pre-workout beverage, a post-workout beverage, or even a tasty evening snack. Available in French vanilla or Dutch chocolate.
To sum things up Juice Plus’s products are generally going to act as daily supplements to improve your health.
Alas, they don’t divulge much in the way of specific info as to what ways your health is going to improve. Nonetheless, the product provides the healthful nutrients you could be lacking if what you normally eat is at all typical of most modern diets.
So in some sense that alone should make you feel better and maybe even look better too since their snacks and beverages are designed to help you maintain or reach a healthy weight.
Of course we need to hear from the medical and scientific community on this…
Numerous medical specialists have provided testimonies about Juice Plus products and explained the importance of incorporating fruits and veggies into your daily diet and the impact this company could have on kick-starting a healthier lifestyle.
Juice Plus also conducted a children’s health study, which is full of promising conclusions. Their findings reported that children who took Juice Plus were found to:
- Eat less fast food
- Eat more fruits and veggies
- Drink less sugary soft drinks
- Drink more water
- Visit the doctor less and school more
This makes Juice Plus a health supplement that can be used to benefit the entire family.
Lastly, they offer a unique product called Tower Garden.
It introduces people to a state-of-the-art vertical aeroponic growing system that allows people to build healthy lives and produce their own veggies and fruits from the convenience of home (see: the best work from home jobs).
The Juice Plus Virtual Franchise opportunity operates on a foundation of four pillars. They consist of:
- Franchising- offers the selling influence of an already established brand and highly developed products, confirmed training systems and beneficial support from peers.
- Direct Sales- they use a direct sales business platform to increase personal and significant relationships. Juice Plus representatives use person-to-person interaction to create a dedicated and steady customer base.
- Network Marketing- own your own business and take advantage of the luxury of working from anywhere at any time (see: top home based business ideas).
- Corporate America- rewarding benefits are available for Juice Plus associates. As you accomplish new levels of achievement in the business, receive benefits for you and family members.
As an independent distributor you’re not responsible for shipping, processing, or even billing. Juice Plus does all that work for. To sell, you must first apply and pay a $50 application fee. Then you’re all set to work your tail off selling in what you’ll find out very quickly is a really busy (a.k.a. “competitive) industry.
Juice Plus does not provide any form of their compensation plan on their website, saying only that they offer these vague yet exciting-sounding opportunities:
- Strong earning potential
- Full time work
- High commission rates
- High percentage distribution payouts
- Double earnings for every single lead
The success of the company has been built on recruitment. Distributors market products by generating leads, home or public presentations, product parties, Juice Plus seminars and hotel business meetings. The true earning potential Juice Plus can offer? It’s anybody’s guess.
But the company is very insistent that it provides important sales training to its associates in order to be sure that everyone achieves financial success!
Juice Plus is a real business that offers real products that apparently do work for some people. You don’t stick around for 45 years in this business if you’re scamming or hawking junk.
But to succeed working as distributor for this company might prove difficult. You’ll be battling a tsunami of competition.
You can check out competitors’ websites and most of the time you are going to find a general layout of their compensation plan. Juice Plus doesn’t provide those details, and that’s one key reason I’d have some hesitation about joining. Gotta be there there with the fact, guys!
But if this product speaks to you, as it does to many, jump in. Just be prepared to “sell, recruit, and repeat” at full blast. Perhaps Juice Plus really does provide top notch support from business professionals and training programs (like they claim to) and that will be the edge you need.
If you are looking for a long term passive income stream, the MLM route is one tough way to do it.
There are better ways to make money where you can build a business you can feel good about.
Here’s your non-MLM, doctor-recommended treatment for your MLM money-chasing. Start here.