My Advertising Pays was a popular profit-share company that sold web advertising for online business owners.
They’ve had some tough battles, and it doesn’t look like they’ll recover.
They’ve been forced out of the USA, and it looks like (as of November 2016) funds are locked up all over the world. Time to move on.
This video explains:
All good? Let’s continue…
My Advertising Pays is an advertising company that allows people to purchase advertising packs, or credit packs (traffic) for your business.
This isn’t MLM, like red-hot Digital Altitude.
You also earn money with the daily company profit shares, which refresh 72 times every day. However, to qualify for the daily profit share, you must click on 10 ads each day.
Each credit pack purchase will earn you approximately 1.0%-1.5% each day. Because of this, many people choose to repurchase their profit share earnings into more credit packs so they can leverage the power of compound interest.
Each credit pack is $49.99, and expire approximately every 60-100 days, or whenever they appreciate to $60. You also earn 10% overrides on all of the credit pack purchases of everyone you personally refer.
Kinda confusing at first, but it will quickly make sense…
…as an example, one pack purchased will earn you approximately $.50 per day.
If you purchase 20 packs, that will appreciate anywhere from $10-$15 per day. So, by purchasing 20 credit packs ($1,000) you’re able to repurchase a new credit pack every 4-5 days or so, because you’d have earned $60, and credit packs are $49.99.
This can compound very fast and keeps the business fun (and addicting).
You are allowed a maximum of 1200 credit packs.
This is actually a good thing, because you will be forced to withdraw your money at that point. You will just have to repurchase accordingly after your existing credit packs expire to keep your active credit packs at 1200.
Keep in mind, you can withdraw your money any time you want. If something comes up and you need to cash out…go for it. No penalties.
So what makes MAP different?
Before joining any company, you always want to look at their unique value propositions.
In other words, what makes the company differentiate themselves from other competitors in the market? What makes the company unique?
After all, those are going to be the factors that bless a business with prosperity and longevity.
So, because you asked for them, here are some of the unique value propositions (UVP) for MAP:
1) MAP (My Advertising Pays) is a legitimate and compliant company that allows you to earn a steady and long-term income while advertising your business. This business can be another deal you are in or a Clickbank offer. Really, its up to you.
2) Math-based model (like I said, they hired a professional mathematician) that is expected to pay high daily percentages for years to come, backed by significant internal and external corporate sources.
3) Extremely simple, free to get started (membership is $100 after 30 days), and you instantly start making money after signing up and viewing ads once every 24 hours. Clicking on these ads take no more than 5 minutes each day.
4) The MAP system solves the sustainability problems of previous revenue-sharing models.
And even after all of these value propositions, there is still one factor that makes this company bonkers.
Yes, you can literally keep it this simple:
1) buy credit packs
2) click on 10 ads every day
3) get paid
The recruiting aspect, like I said, is NOT required, and you can still make significant long-term revenue and not recruit a single person in the business.
If you just scrolled to the bottom, you’ll see that My Advertising Pays has shut down. Luckily, there is a better way to make money online (if you’re not afraid of hard work).
As a fair warning, this is not an “opportunity”. Not MLM. Not a scheme. It’s training that over 2,000 people have used to build a real business.
You can learn more here.