MOBE, or My Online Business Empire, is a network marketing company that has been hot for awhile now…or at least relevant.
Their product is “high-end” online sales training and coaching for people who want to make money online. So have I been involved?
This video explains:
All good? Let’s continue…
Big-ticket, top-shelf, whatever you wanna call it, My Online Business Empire was created to coach members and provide them with a big-ticket sales funnel that “does the work for you”.
I like their stuff, including…
…a 21-step program that details the entire process of becoming a high-ticket internet marketer…
…a done-for-you sales funnel…
…a “phone” sales team that closes deals for you.
And, we’re talking $5,000 commissions here.
This is way beyond affiliate marketing. This is real business and to compete at these levels you’re going to need an edge.
(That’s where MOBE training comes into play)
What is MOBE?
MOBE stands for My Online Business Empire.
Think: business school for online marketers.
After all, in the traditional world of business, what do some of the big players have in common? An MBA- Master of Business Administration.
In business school, what advantages to students gain?
Why go to business school?
- students gain valuable knowledge from studying texts and case studies
- they learn how to efficiently make use of the tools of their trade
- they form powerful connections with fellow MBA students
- they benefit from being close to some of the big names in their field
- they benefit from live interaction with their professors- asking questions, having conversations, learning the parlance
- they gain confidence from a thorough understanding of their chosen field, which keeps them motivated daily to pursue their goals and achieve success
Online marketers now have the opportunity to gain similar insights into their chosen field, just as MBA students have been doing for decades.
In fact, MOBE offers its licensee members the very same full set of benefits as you see above, at a fraction of the price of an MBA degree.
“MOBE is an MBA for Internet Marketers, For Less Than 2% of the Cost”
In 2013, the average cost of an MBA was over $111,400*.
I’ll explain the different levels of MOBE membership below, but even at the top level buy-in, where you have the chance to make $5000 commissions, the cost is a tiny fraction of an MBA.
That gets you into partnership with the guy who went from making $700 a month last year to over $300,000 per month now, just one year later.
MOBE has grown so fast and so large that Matt Lloyd, founder of MOBE, can’t do it all by himself. He’s opened up his business and is looking for partners.
For less than 2% of the average MBA, you can become a MOBE License Rights Member, earning 90% commissions on all their front-end products. That costs $1997 and gets you not only 90% commissions but also $1000 whenever you sign up a MOBE License Rights member.
It pays for itself with just two new members brought in by you. Lemme outline the details below.
The product is an education for online marketers. Kinda like Empower Network, but more big-ticket.
There are several ways to take part in MOBE:
- Regular MOBE Affiliate (no initial investment)
- MOBE License Rights Member
- Titanium Member
- Platinum Member
Take a look:
1. Regular Affiliates get 50% commission on most front-end products (anything under $500) but no commissions on back-end products (anything over $500).
2. MOBE License Rights Members get:
- Access to 4 essential learning documents that will teach you how to build your business
- Affiliate Bonus Domination (retails for $291)
- How to Build a Funded Proposal (retails for $194)
- Email Marketing Empire (retails for $194)
- The O.P.T Formula (retails for $194)
- and more products, like Done For You Emails (retails for $97/month)
- 90% commissions on all front-end products below $500
- 50% commissions on most back-end products
- $1,000 every time you sign up new MOBE License Rights Member
3. Titanium Mastermind members get:
- paid for 3-day all-inclusive retreat for two
- 500 leads for your list
- 5 private consulting sessions
- 50% discount on business services which retail for $97/month each
- Same commission structure as MOBE License members except now you have the chance to earn $3,000 if one of your team members upgrade to Titanium membership.
4. Platinum Mastermind members get:
- Free access to all MOBE learning materials, products and services
- including 10 platinum private consulting sessions
- 1,000 leads for your list
- 10,000 Leads in 100 Days Training Program
- How to Make High Ticket Sales on the Phone
- Earn $5000 when one of your team members signs up for Platinum membership
One thing that stands out with the MOBE program is the fact that you really do form a partnership with the company at the upper levels of membership.
They feed you thousands of leads, and all you do is bring as many as you can into your circle. Once you’ve brought someone in, MOBE takes over and actually does the up-selling to your new team member.
Pretty good, right? And you still get the commissions when they upgrade.
This is also great: the products and services are valuable tools for you and your team for whatever you do online into the future.
Again, its like business school- you’re getting an education on things like writing proposals, running an email campaign and marketing in general. Valuable info, any way you look at it.
Back to the “partners” theme- MOBE actually give you leads to work from.
Don’t have your own email list? No problem. Don’t know what to do with an email list in the first place? No problem- that’s part of the eduction you’ll be getting.
They also take care of their members in other ways by handling all this:
- payment processing
- customer service
- daily training
- sales pros on the phone to close the sales for you 24/7
- fresh new leads provided
- MOBE is not for people who want to make a million overnight. Like business school, this is an education and it takes hard work at first. It takes time and money to build a business.
- Top tier membership levels require a serious investment in order to see those top level commissions: $8,997 for Titanium Level and $14,997 for Platinum.
- It’s sometimes easier to sell products with more immediate gratification (essential oils, for example) than an “education in internet marketing”.
*Source: Investopedia, “The Real Cost of an MBA“
Is it better than traditional MLMs? IMO, yes.
But as someone who was a 1%-er in Empower Network, I can say there is a better way.
I found the right coaches, doubled down on my knowledge and turned my digital empire into 30k months. Leaving MLM never felt so good. You can learn more or apply here.