Tru Vision is an MLM in the wellness space with new-school products that are flashy and enticing.
“Yet another wellness MLM”, you’re probably (and rightfully) thinking.
I’ve been approached a few times to promote Tru Vision.
So have I been involved?
This video explains:
All good? Let’s continue…
Some people are getting fed up with over-priced MLM auto-ships.
Smart people are going to comparison shop. They’re not going to be hoodwinked into overpaying for nutritional products.
Therefore, Tru Vision has come up with a unique angle in the over-crowded nutritional supplement market: nutritional supplements that don’t cost a fortune.
In this way, they’re staying competitive in the broader market. Liking this already.
It seems to be working okay.
Peep the trends:
The founders and young and good-looking.
- Travis Martin: Experience in the corporate side of network marketing. 18 years in the direct selling industry. His LinkedIn profile reports that he was a Senior Sales Manager in Europe for Xango and then owner of OceanGrown International.  Tru Vision is so new it’s not listed.
- Derek Bailey: Learned everything from an unnamed mega mentor. Marketing specialist.
- Shawn Gibson: Successful businessman, investor.
As for the company itself, it’s rather new. In keeping with the ‘let’s keep it real” mentality, they take a unique approach. They make a very big deal out of why they don’t have a car bonus. 
They’re simply making payments on one for you. When all is said and done, you end up in debt with a brand-new Mercedes to pay off.
Products start at $10 and go up to about $59.
There are 9 products, which will help consumers with any of the following issues:
- lose weight
- feel energized
- promote a healthy heart
- take care of skin abrasions and cuts
- lower your cholesterol
- maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- improve liver function
- supplement your diet with premium nutrition
- sleep better
You can also clean your house and stay fresh (deodorant) with Tru Vision products.
The products are:
- tru Weight & Energy
- Heart & Hydration
I took a close look at their truFUEL product to see if the ingredients were anything people would be interested in, worth purchasing, etc. Here’s what I found:
The ingredients in truFUEL:
This is marketed as a super wholefood, so we’re looking to see if it really could become a meal replacement. I’ll be looking for protein plus vitamins & minerals.
- Almonds. Rich in mono-unsaturated fatty acids, source of Vitamin E, no gluten protein, packed with B-complex vitamins, lots of minerals, and 100 grams has 38% of your daily protein. 
- Cashews. same here- full of phyto-chemicals, rich in vitamins essential for metabolism, and antioxidants.
- Peanuts. same again, plus source of resveratrol (an antioxidant), found to be an important cancer-fighting substance.
- Sunflower Seeds. energy, folic acid, calcium, protein with high quality amino acids.
- Pumpkin Seeds. omega-2 and omega-6 fatty acids, immune function, digestion, nerve function. lots of iron and glutamate, an anti-stress element. plus serotonin for good sleep.
- Flax Seeds. magic health benefits, including HUGE source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Black Currants. antioxidants.
This is only half the list of ingredients, but I’m already sold. This is a fantastic combination of ingredients.
- You may purchase an optional Fast Start Pack: (truBASIC+ ($125), truPLUS+ ($199) and truSUCCESS Pack+ (298)
- Maintain $100PV each month to waive Autoship
- $35 annual fee
- Personally enroll 2 associates and form 2 legs (it’s a binary structure)
- Earn 7% commission at levels 1 and 2
- Earn 6% on levels 3 and 4
- Earn 5% on Levels 5-18
- Fast Start Bonus: 20% on 1st generation (10% on 2nd, 5% on 3rd & 4th)
- 10% Matching Bonus on your personally enrolled’s commissions
- Bonus Pool
- Company with real vision, great marketing
- Great products with real benefits, makes it easy to eat clean & healthy
- Well-priced products (e.g. 30-day supply of TruFIX is $100)
- Great company culture/high retention rate
- Simple compensation plan
- Nice 7% commission (compare to industry-standard 2% – 5% on similar products)
- New company, unproven
- Fast start pack is at least $125, but it’s optional
- $35 annual fee. But on the bright side, it’s easy to waive auto-ship simply by selling $100PV worth of product each month
Tru Vision represents a more realistic approach to network marketing.
But, its another nutrition network marketing company. Will it find a way to differentiate itself? Time will tell.
The products are nice and can hold their ground against any competitors. Buy-in is doable, commissions are high.
But an opportunity to make enough money to work from home? I doubt it.
Not a hater of Tru Vision, it’s just that there are so many better opportunities out there if you want to kill your day job.
If you’re in it for the money, there’s much better ways to build a small business.
If you want to “have it all” without approaching your friends and doing 3-way calls, you might want to apply for mentorship here.