Wealthy Affiliate has been around for a few years, and continues to fly under the radar.
Kinda like a watered-down Empower Network, but that doesn’t mean it’s entirely bad.
So have I been involved?
This video explains:
All good? Let’s continue…
Wealthy Affiliate is one of the leading internet marketing networks for people who want to start and run a successful business online.
Wondering how useful Wealthy Affiliate’s resources would be to a complete newbie?
Read on and you’ll find a complete assessment of their program, from buy-in cost to value to ongoing usefulness of their products and services, to the money-making potential down the road.
It’s all here so you can judge for yourself. Enjoy.
Building an online business is lonely work – there are no classmates from college to call up and give you advice, there are no co-workers to share the long hours with while you try and meet a deadline. It’s just you, searching the internet for advice on how to do things.
Unless you have Wealthy Affiliate, that is.
When you join, you become part of a huge online community that’s just for members. It’s full of entrepreneurs who’re doing what you do, only they’re not all newbies like you: they’re experienced and you can learn from them.
Did you know the main advantage of getting an advanced degree is making connections and forming a lifelong network of business associates?
That’s right, those collegiate connections you make are perhaps more valuable than the actual knowledge you pick up in that Philosophy 101 class you took freshman year.
Remember, your network = net worth. Think about that.
That’s what Wealthy Affiliate gives you for the online business world. Sure, other programs also offer the network – Infinite Leverage System comes to mind – but few are as “tight” as the WA community.
Only the information is far more valuable than any old philosophy class. And the connections you make are the best part…a diverse community of people there to help you.
Without a community of like-minded people working with you to solve the mysteries of making money online, the process suddenly gets a whole lot easier…and faster.
By pooling your knowledge together, with data pulled from thousands of online ventures carried out by other members, you’re multiplying your efforts by thousands.
And with things like how to get relevant customers to your website and how to rank in Google, Bing & Yahoo, it really does take a village to stay on top of achieving these goals.
Instant chat sessions turn into mind-blowing, eye-opening revelatory conversations that help you put your online marketing efforts to their best use.
Become more efficient, more proficient at what you do, simply by learning from others within the Wealthy Affiliate community.
Now, to get full value from the amazing community you’ll be part of when you join MWA, it’s recommended to start out with a little knowledge yourself. Also, it doesn’t hurt to have your own money-making websites set up and running, too. That way you’ll be ready to go.
The lessons learned from the Wealthy Affiliate courses will blow you away.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- “Getting Started” training course
- TWO great-looking websites
- hosting for your 2 websites
- beginning video training
- expert training on things like:
- PPC marketing
- Keyword research
- website development
- local marketing
- social media marketing
- certification courses- 60 lessons in all (Premier level for all 60)
As you can see, you’re gaining valuable knowledge about online marketing that will be useful your whole lifetime.
You’ll be learning concepts which are applicable to so many situations in marketing and online business- it’s hard to believe it’s free.
Well you don’t get all the courses WA offers. Premium members get access to everything. The free starter membership is to give you a taste of being a WA member. You can stay free for as long as you like, but to unlock the upper levels of service and products (courses), a Premium membership is needed.
The free Starter membership gives you 7 days of premium support within the community. For more advanced online entrepreneurs, the Premium level is more attractive since they’ll be able to benefit from the more advanced courses.
Also, as your own websites grow and begin to see revenue, you’ll want the Premium level so you can learn to continue to grow your business.
- live help & support
- hosting for unlimited websites with 24/7 support
- live video training
- website backup
- website security package
- premium video training
- premium courses
- premium bonus offers
- continued Affiliate Bootcamp training
- 1-on-1 coaching
- private messaging
- Free to start, no credit card required.
- You don’t have to purchase anything – no upsells.
- Useful for total newbies (try the Affiliate Bootcamp) or seasoned entrepreneurs
- Premium Membership won’t break the bank ($19 first month, $47 after that)
- No obligation to sell WA to others but there is an affiliate program
- Been around for almost 10 years now- an eternity in this world
- You need to invest lot of time for getting through the courses, viewing the videos, etc. There’s a learning curve if you come to WA as a complete newbie.
- The free Starter level is great for newbies but pretty much irrelevant to people who know a thing or two about online marketing. They’ll have to upgrade right away in order to see any benefit.
- No money-back guarantee. This is because the free starter level membership allows you to try it before upgrading.
- If you try and spam other members, you can get kicked out with no refund if you paid for a year.
So there’s nothing to lose by just checking it out for yourself.
It’s free to start and there’s no obligation to upgrade. It’s fairly straightforward with no hidden costs- no matter what happens in the end, you’ll have learned a lot about online marketing.
But like I hinted at before, they’re far past their prime (remember, MLMs stay hot for 2 years max) and there’s better ways to make $30k/mo.
Click here to wreck your money-chasing and ‘me-first’ MLM habits.